Photobucket

Sunday 21 August 2011

Liebster Blog award!



Just got my first blog award! I'm so happy! This is the Liebster Award, which was given to me from lovely Larissa from Howling Turtle. Thank you so much! :D

The Liebster Award is mainly for small blogs, which helps us out heaps to gain followers and rep, LOL!

This is what Larissa said about A Novella's Tale:

A Novella's Tale This blog just has the cutest design! I love it! Lauren gives her blog a great personality! 

I'm gonna pick 3 other blogs which I think should be given this award:

  1. Random and Booky Sara-Sadiya has a great blog going, and I think she deserves some attention! Keep up the good work!
  2. In Interest Holly runs this blog, and I really love its dark design and woody features. If you know me well, you know I love themes!
  3. In Between Writing and Reading  Okay, I wouldn't really say that this is a small blog, but this is seriously one of my most favourite blogs of all time! My friend Jude runs it, and there is A LOT to see. You hafta check it out!!!
Once again, thank you to Larissa!


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award! Your blog IS super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Your blog design is beautiful, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You Lauren!!
    and Congrats! You Most DEFINITELY deserve it :))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...