Photobucket

Tuesday 19 July 2011

Top Ten Tuesday #1

Photobucket

My Top Ten Books that every teen must read:

1. Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson
2. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
3. Divergent by Veronica Roth
4. Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
5. Forgotten by Cat Patrick
6. The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series by Ann Brashares
7. Uglies series by Scott Westerfield
8. The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
9. The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins
10. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher



3 comments:

  1. The Lovely Bones is an excellent choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. +JMJ+

    Hi, Lauren! I've been going through the lists and this is the first time I've seen The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants suggested as required reading. I wish you had shared your reason for picking it. =) While I've enjoyed the books, I don't know if I'd put them on any teen's reading list (although I'd probably recommend them if the teen seemed inclined to like them); so I'm just wondering why you included them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Enbrethiliel!!! Well, to answer your question, I decided to pick it as I think T.S.O.T.T.P. symbolises true friendship. I love the long distance aspect of the series. And yes, it's not my 100% favourite series but it's nice to sit down (especially while sunbathing!) to read it. Thanks for asking! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...