Photobucket

Wednesday 7 September 2011

WWW Wednesdays #7




What are you currently reading?                             I'm reading Beauty Queens by Libba Bray at the moment. Feeling excited!






What did you recently finish reading?                        I finished reading The Truth About Forever last week, and Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac today.
For my review of The Truth About Forever, click here.
For my review of Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac, click here.




What do you think you'll read next?                        
I will have to pick between Size 12 Is Not Fat by Meg Cabot or Prom by Laurie Halse Anderson. I'll decide on the day :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. New follower. I am in LOVE with The Truth About Forever. After I leave this comment I am going to rush over to read your review of it. Never read Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac before but I have been hearing a ton about Gabrielle Zevin and she is an author I want to find out more about, for sure.
    Here's a link to my WWW:
    http://lostinyawonderland.blogspot.com/2011/09/waiting-on-wednesday-and-other-hump-day.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...