Photobucket

Wednesday 1 June 2011

Where Do I Start?

"Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end: then stop." -- The King Of Hearts.

The big question is... Where do I begin? I'm not quite sure in which direction this blog will be going. Will it be focussed entirely on reading, or more?
So far, I am aiming to roll together reading, writing and philosophy into one blog (which is definitely a weird combination, but I think it could work)!

There's a flaw in The King Of Hearts' theory though. You don't always have to stop. I am not going to stop. I'm going to go on and on and on, 'till... Well, I'll think of that later.

Anyway, please stay with me to travel into the dimensions of sensational novels, awe-inspiring writing tips and baffling philosophical questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...