Photobucket

Friday 24 June 2011

The Boyfriend List - my book review

The Boyfriend List: 15 Guys, 11 Shrink Appointments, 4 Ceramic Frogs and Me, Ruby Oliver (Ruby Oliver, #1)The Boyfriend List: 15 Guys, 11 Shrink Appointments, 4 Ceramic Frogs and Me, Ruby Oliver by E. Lockhart

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


To be frank, I was surprised that I so thoroughly enjoyed The Boyfriend List: 15 Guys, 11 Shrink Appointments, 4 Ceramic Frogs and Me, Ruby Oliver! I'm not usually into those type of books (E.g. Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging), so I assumed that I wouldn't like it. It had started gathering dust in my library books box, until I finally decided to pick it up and READ . And I am so glad I did, too!

Ruby Oliver is a somewhat popular girl with problems. Small predicaments to big ones. Firstly, her boyfriend abruptly broke up with her. Then her friends ignore her and bitch bitch bitch about her. And what next? Well, Ruby starts getting panic attacks. And so, she has shrink (I had to look that up in the dictionary, embarrassingly enough... basically a shrink's like a counsellor) to sort out her problems.

I definitely don't wanna reveal too much, otherwise if the curtain is lifted, the funniness and craziness of the book is hidden away. SO this is all I'll say.

What a debacle.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...