Photobucket

Monday 6 June 2011

Kat Got Your Tongue - my book review

Kat Got Your TongueKat Got Your Tongue by Lee Weatherly

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This is the ONLY book that I have read soooo many times in my life. It's a truly amazing plot, and when she faces the truth of her 'past' self I felt how desperate she was, and I feel like I'm in her shoes!



Although the storyline of this book isn't very complex, I especially liked the add-in of her desperate Mum and her sudden liking to Richard. Also, a real winner for me was how the story was told in two perspectives, but unlike most other stories, the two sides are describing two different times, the past and the present.

I really recommend this amazing, amazing book. I 100% guarantee that you're eyes will stay glued to it just like a TV screen.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...