Photobucket

Thursday 21 July 2011

Movie Adaptions



Have you noticed that there are quite a lot of young adult books going to be turned into movies? I think most of them will be released in 2012. Below is a list I've compiled of popular young adult novels being turned into movies. If I miss out on any, let me know!

1. Thirteen Reasons Why (by Jay Asher)
2. Uglies (by Scott Westerfeld)
3. The Hunger Games (by Suzanne Collins)
4. Before I Fall (by Lauren Oliver)
5. Delirium (by Lauren Oliver)
6. Wings (by Aprilynne Pike)
7. Heist Society (by Ally Carter)
8. The Host (by Stephanie Meyer)
9. If I Stay (by Gayle Forman)
10. The Caster Chronicles (by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl)
11. Wake (by Lisa McMann)
12. The Alchemyst (by Michael Scott)
13. City of Bones (by Cassandra Clare)
14. Pride and Prejudice and Zombies (by Seth Grahame-Smith)
15. A Wrinkle in Time (by Madeline L'engle)
16. The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner (by Stephanie Meyer)

... and obviously there's more. But geez, that's A LOT of movie adaptions, don't you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...